Thursday, February 24, 2011

Caramel Explosion

The messiest, stickiest mess I have ever had to clean up.  It wasn't the fact that it was messy or sticky that bothered me...it was the extent to which my son poured caramel syrup all over my house.  The square footage of the disaster was incredibly shocking at 6am.  I got up to step in sticky carpet throughout our master bedroom, the hallway that leads to the kitchen, covering the kitchen floor, on the walls, and all over my master bath WHITE bath mats.  SO instead of getting ready for work...I was washing walls and mopping floors (twice)...and they need done again.  The day didn't get much better when I went to work.  Although, it brought me back into perspective.  Just like every day, I realize how blessed I am with such a healthy, happy family.  It could be a lot worse than a 2 year old making messes.  My only regret now is that I didn't get pictures :).  Nothing a peach mango margarita can't cure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment